23 Feb 2017

Tassel Scarf Reveal

Ok it's not exactly the most original of names...but it's a scarf and it has tassels! Lots of tassels lol
So here it is....



TADAAA!!!! 
If you remember from THIS post I chose a rather luxurious yarn for this project. A Scheepjes white label yarn. The white label yarns are the premium range. Not for everyday projects, but definitely worth it for a special make!
Alpaca Rhythm is a lace weight yarn that has 80% Alpaca/20% Extra fine wool content.
It's so very, very skin soft! Which is why I chose it for a scarf.



The sun even managed to make an appearance while I was taking a photo of the finished tassel laden scarf.




I did go a little crazy with the tassels!




But I love how it turned out and it's had lots of wear already. I have a bright green coat that it looks wonderful with!




I added tassels to each end and also at the ends of each colour stripes to give the impression that the colour stripes had been woven into the scarf.




It's a very easy pattern to follow, a perfect TV project! Not much concentration required!!!
I'll be sharing how to make it very soon.

Til next time x

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS