1 Feb 2017

Some Alpaca Rhythm.....

Ah...I got me some Alpaca yarn!
Yup....I decided that I deserved a little luxury for my next project so selected the gorgeous Scheepjes Alpaca Rhythm for a cute scarf project. 

Have you seen this yarn?
Utterly scrumptious!
The colours are named after dances....soooo cool!


It's a lace weight yarn. 25g = 200m
80% Alpaca and 20% Extra Fine Wool and is available in 20 colours.

I decided to go with Hip Hop for the main colour of the scarf....I figured it's a warm neutral colour that will work well with my outdoor coats that are both a vibrant green colour (I just love green!!!)


And just because I love colour I chose some contrasting colours to make it POP!


Very "Cath Kidston" on reflection.....

From left to right we have Cha Cha, Merengue, Charleston, Disco and finally Boogie.
The tassels are a clue....this is one funky scarf!

Next time I'll share my progress.
Til then x

post signature

1 comment:

  1. A lovely colour combination. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product. It is always lovely to work with beautiful yarn!

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS