11 May 2016

Last Dance on the Beach Crochet-Along Week 4

Hi Folks!
Wow! Can you believe we are at week 4 already???
How time is flying...

So this weeks beautiful design is by the amazingly talented Atty.
If you have never checked out her blog I really do urge you to do so and add it to your favourites ;-)



You can read Atty's thoughts and feelings behind her square design in this very moving post here!

I haven't had the chance to make a start on my second blanket yet (cannot wait to start hooking up those gorgeous bright colours!) but I've made my week 4 squares.


I used a 4.5mm hook for this square and you can see that I worked one less row at the top to make the right gauge. 


Also my 'waves' slope in the opposite direction on account that I'm left handed ;-)

I loved making this square...seeing those waves appear was magical! I'm loving that this blanket is purely about texture rather than colour. However, being the colour junkie that I am, I'm looking forward to working with my Dancing Around the Beach Huts colour palette.


Hopefully by next week I'll have had the chance to play catch up a bit and can show my colourful squares :-)

I've also got some new yarn/project news to share at the weekend. Seriously, there is no rest for this wicked lady!!!

Til next time x
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS